Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

This one time, I was 33.5 weeks preggo, and I let some girl take pictures of me...

Friday, February 19, 2010
And they turned out like this!!










13 comments to This one time, I was 33.5 weeks preggo, and I let some girl take pictures of me...:

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Okay, you are freaking adorable! Baby fever just kicked into overdrive. Or prego fever? I don't know.

Shell said...

You are so cute!

You look like you are all belly. You probably don't feel like it, I know. I used to want to kick people who said that to me, but you really do look amazing!

Honey B. said...

LOVE the pictures, you totally rock the pregnant look!

Amber Page Writes said...

You look beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Kim said...

So CUTE! I'm gonna get professionals done with our next baby.

The Mommyologist said...

You look gorgeous!! And again, you are the tiniest pregnant chick EVER. And I still love you.

Unknown said...

Awwwww how adorable! I wish I had looked HALF that good at 33 weeks!

Stopping by from Connect MEme Monday & am a new follower :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are too gorgeous for words. Perfect belly!

Carey said...

Just found your blog through POM, those pics are so adorable! I'm sure you'll always teasure them!
Would love for you to stop by and visit me too!
www.providence-carey.blogspot.com

Babe_chilla said...

Morgan - preggo fever hit me first, then the whole baby thing came along ;)

Shell - thanks! I feel like a baby elephant, with these fat feet and swollen hands. I also notice a distinct 2nd chin, but no one else seems to so, I will just revel in all these good comments :D

The Mommyologist - ok good, don't start hating me now :D

Not Quite Susie and Carey - thanks for coming by! I will definitely put you on my list to check out this evening :D

Blair - OMG OMG OMG you found time to net stalk little old ME! **still peeing a little**

Unknown said...

Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope some of mine turn out that nice :)

CynthiaK said...

Pregnant looks great on you! Fantastic photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING...and you are absolutely teeny! I am about 5-6 weeks behind you in this pregnancy thing and I am so.much.bigger!

So to sum this up: you look beautiful and I am jealous!

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D