Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

And now for something completely un-pregnancy related...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I present to you our TREE! It's the very first one we've ever had together, being that we lived in a 700 sq ft. apartment until this summer. And it's the first Christmas in our house.

Behold the tree in all it's glory!:
















4 comments to And now for something completely un-pregnancy related...:

thatgirlblogs said...

I love the ornaments. It's like a mermaid tree!

Babe_chilla said...

Thanks! I tried to get hubs to let me do a full on peacock tree but, it was a little much. This was a great compromise and it looks soooooo purty :D

Unknown said...

Oh, it is SO beautiful! We have to get ours still. Not one decoration is up in the house yet. Can you even believe that? I am so ashamed! Stopping over from SITS tonight. I really think your tree is lovely! I am closing this page down quickly though before Kaishon sees it and wonders where our tree is! : )

Babe_chilla said...

Thanks!! We love it!! I only got it up and decorated so quickly because we had a Christmas party so I wanted to appear festive ;)

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D