Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

As IF you could live without one of these for very much longer...for serious!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Once and awhile, I come across something on the internets that is certainly not a necessity but which you simply cannot live without. This happened a few weeks ago, when I came across the Pretty Pushers . I've received them, but I'm bad and I've neglected to even open the box yet, let alone take photos and post them like I promised. But I WILL. This week, promise, nnnkay. Sometimes a girl just gets overwhelmed by Christmas and nasal mucus and can't focus on any more things....and let me just say, you know I'm fa-rigging exhausted when a package can arrive at my door and survive my mad tearing for more than 30 seconds, let alone days.

Anyway, I think the sheer amount of grandma's butter tarts I've consumed in the last 7 days is starting to melt my brain. I again started by digressing.....why do I do that?

My point TODAY is I found something ELSE we simply cannot live without. Ok, well maybe if you have only male children, and no nieces or other small females around, you could resist but, you know what? I doubt it. You know why? Cause there is boys stuff on here TOO.

But back to all things for little girls....what did I find? Oh I don't know, just a  freaking TUTU! For babies and little girls. Did you hear me? A frilly, fancy, beautiful TUTU for your child. And I'm not talking about that Tinkerbell knockoff they gouge you for at Toys R US, with the shoddy elastic and sparkles that barf all over your house and choke your dog. No ladies, I'm talking about a beautifully hand crafted, colourful little tutu...FOR YOUR BABY......

To be EXACT, it's a Cutie PaTutu. And not A tutu, but several, in many sizes and colours, for every occasion. And you know what else? They are affordable.

I know you're not listening anymore...you're off on the site, daydreaming about your daughter rockin her birthday party in this sassy little number - The Meghan or your sister's baby showing up to the next family soiree decked out in her very own Princess Courtney.

The bottom line is this - these Tutus are the cutest thing this side of a newborns butt, and if I don't get one now I think I'll freak out. The Hubs will be beyond mortified (as will the brother in law, because let's face it, I've got to get one for my 15 month old niece too), but who cares. If this child was a boy, we'd be covering him in robots and lego.

When I get them, I'll snap a photo of my niece in hers (and eventually my in utero babe but, let's face it, it could be awhile before I manage to get her in her tutu). But until then, stock this site, fall in love with them...and then love me for finding such awesomeness for you. Because honestly, where would you find the time?

8 comments to As IF you could live without one of these for very much longer...for serious!:

The Mommyologist said...

If I had a little girl, I would SO put her in a tutu!! Can't really do that to a little boy, though he does have one friend down the street...a little girl his same age and she dresses him up in princess outfits and heels sometimes. Hope she doesn't do any permanent damage!!

CynthiaK said...

If my girlie girl was still little, I'd *so* get one of those! Adorable, indeed!

Babe_chilla said...

Mommyologist - I thought you were on internet vacation ;)

I'm sure he'll be fine. We used to dress my cousin up like the little mermaid and he seems well adjusted ;)

Cynthia - I know right? Cute cute cute!!

Janine Lim said...

I think Aubrey needs one too :)

Babe_chilla said...

Oh she does. She definitely does!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy New Year and thank you for visiting me on my special SITS Day!!

MeghanM said...

Oh those are so sweet (and I ADORE that there is one called The Meghan with the spelling of my name!) I only have boys but I do have plenty of little girls in my life too!

Stacy said...

Aren't they just to-die for-adorable?! The long ones are fab too :)

Popping 'round from SITS!!

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D