Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

I'm pretty sure, I not only want this...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009
But I NEED it.

Does it seriously provide me with a HEADBAND, that will not only help keep these horrible bangs I thought were such a good idea and am now running out of time to grow out, out of my face, but that will also MATCH my outfit? Seriously?

I love that there are people in the world who would think this up. I love it. I'm seriously having a moment over here at the thought of this. Who are these people and can they be my best friends? Pregnancy and labour does not have to equal dressing in moo-moos. I want one. NOW!

And lip gloss? Shut UP!

Pretty Pushers

0 comments to I'm pretty sure, I not only want this...:

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D