Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

What the Heck Wednesday?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
The Mommyologist started it...instead of Wordless Wednesday (and phew, cause let's face it, when was the last time I was wordless? Probably in utero), she's started What the Heck Wednesday, and I for one am here to participate....

Let's begin with my sore throat. It started on Sunday night, and has plagued me all week. I wake up with that sticky, hurts in my ears, puffy sore throat that I am sure will soon morph into a full fledged case of tonsillitis, ruining my upcoming relaxing and romantic weekend. I suffer through walking the dog, trying to swallow and not being able to. I come home, gargle with salt water and by the time I'm out of the shower, the throat is feeling better. All day long, it's only a mild scratch, and by bedtime, I barely notice it. Until I wake up the next morning and it happens again....what the heck?

My butt. That's the next what the heck. And not the size of it, nor the cellulite now forming. Not even the way it jiggles when I walk in sweat pants. No, my what the heck butt moment relates to how much my tail bone hurts. I realize I've gained almost 10 lbs. now, which means the weight pushing down on said butt while I sit has increased. But to the point that I'm in physical PAIN from sitting at my desk all day, and in the salon chair? To you I say what the butt...I mean what the heck.

And finally, I want to say what the heck to the people at my local Honda service center. I took my car in for the second time in 2 weeks. I needed to fix a lose bolt in the drivers seat which was, apparently a safety hazard. and replace a piece of rubber around the window, that has my car making this OBNOXIOUS whooshing sound, like the window is a bit open (and which has recently begin letting water in, eww). So I go and pick it up, and it comes to $407! What the heck? For a piece of rubber and a bolt? $407? Seriously? What the heck?!?!?!? The bolt better be made of diamonds and platinum and that rubber piece better exponentially increase the resale value of my 10 year old car or else, I really got screwed. Either way Honday - what the heck?

I have had a lot more of these moments today, but the husband is home and he's serving me supper...so I'm going to go. Because food and husbands rule over blogs.



2 comments to What the Heck Wednesday?:

The Mommyologist said...

Love that you jumped on the What the Heck? bandwagon! I have another moment to add...because of all the wine I consumed I woke up at 3am with a headache and couldn't go back to sleep for a good hour and a half. What the heck?

Babe_chilla said...

That is just downright unfair...almost as unfair as the fact you're able to down wine! :)

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D