Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

One more WTH?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My blog is back to small type and giant spaces?!?!?!? I changed NOTHING!! WTH?

2 comments to One more WTH?:

gwac said...

stupid inter-ma-net...

Babe_chilla said...

It gets me, every time!

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D