Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's like this, and like that....

I started this blog in an effort to track my experiences with pregnancy and beyond. Writing is therapeutic. Kind of like talking to myself without the people in WalMart thinking I'm crazy. If you find some entertainment in this along the way, then even better!

This is one woman's journey through unfathomable hunger, vivid sex dreams and a bulging belly...from conception to birth in 9 months or less...

Bump Watch 2010...

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Ok technically, the bump watch started in 2009, but Bump Watch 2009-2010 just didn't have the same ring to it. I've been taking belly shots for the last 25 weeks and I have to say, things have changed. I'll spare you 25 photos, but I'll give you a brief look at the bump...and at what was once a nice flat tummy and is now a super lovely round and bumpy! I heart it. It contains my daughter. I'm sure it'll never go back to the summer of 09, but that's cool. I'll have something much better in the summer of 2010 (ugh I just can't get my head wrapped around calling it 0-10):

First Shot - Week 5:



We can skip Weeks 6-10, since there wasn't much a happening. But here we are, Week 11:



Somewhere around week 19, there appeared a bigger bloat:



And then from 19-22, she went bananas!:



And at Week 26, someone else actually NOTICED it was a baby (and not just a food baby!):



And here we are, at 30 weeks my friends! 10 more weeks of growing to go, OH MY!



If you look close, you can see the jumbo belly button...the one you could land planes on!

8 comments to Bump Watch 2010...:

The Mommyologist said...

Ok, you are teeny tiny!!! You haven't gained an ounce anywhere else!

-Sarah- said...

You have the cutest belly bump!

Babe_chilla said...

Teehee that was the plan, however, I assure you my thighs touch MUCH more than they used to!

Babe_chilla said...

Thanks! I like it!! I hope I'm able to make it go back to a cute belly after too :S

Unknown said...

Wow! You have a cute little baby bump and are truly all baby. Just stopping by from SITS to say hello. Hope you have a great weekend and that the rest of your pregnancy is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day! You look fabulous!

Brandie said...

Happy SITS day sharefest! You look great...congratulations!

Alison said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You are so cute! This brings back memories! I was about your size when I got pregnant with my daughter! I regret not taking belly pics! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Post a Comment

Did you smile even once reading this post? If so, I think you should leave me a comment...comments make me smile :D